Monday 3 June 2013

Getting Started

I've been meaning to do something like this for a long while and creating this seemed like the perfect kind of procrastination from revision.
I've loved makeup ever since watching a rainbow eyes makeup tutorial on YouTube many years ago. From then I knew I had to be at least good at it. I've always had that thing where I'll see something and say "I need to be able to do that".
I  started by buying some colourful eye shadows and a set of cheap makeup brushes. Needless to say my first attempts weren't what anyone would classify as good, but I was young (-ish) so it was excusable. Or that's what I tell myself at least. But I kept at it, miraculously, I'd had quite a few 'hobbies' by this point. I like to think my skills are at least acceptable now.
So here I am, talking at empty space about makeup. I imagine I'll start chatting about other things though, but lets see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment