Tuesday 3 June 2014

Face of the Day - Gold Glitter and a Broken Heart

Last night the latest episode of Game of Thrones aired - episode eight - the one with the fight between my beloved Oberyn and The Mountain. Without wanting to spoil too much, the ending was not a happy one, in fact, it broke my heart.
As per tradition my friends and I gathered in my friend's living room - the only one of us with Sky - and had a Game of Thrones night. This consists of much wine drinking, eating good food, and, of course, watching the show, followed by us consoling each other about whoever has been killed this episode.
I decided to show my support for The Red Viper by wearing make-up inspired by his colours - it definitely had nothing to do with the new glitter I bought. The Martell sigil is a red sun pierced by a golden spear, so I opted for sparkly golden eyes and a red lip.
 The glitter is UFO by Make Up Store, in the crease is Cork by Mac and 329 by Inglot to darken it.
 The lashes are LP6 by Eylure.
The Lipstick is 01 of the Kate Moss collection for Rimmel. An amazing blood red with a very forgiving texture.

I may be smiling here but I'm dying inside. Oberyn will live forever in my heart. At least I have fabulous lipstick to help me get by.

No comments:

Post a Comment